1. Cut up the cauliflower florets into large chunks and place into a food processor with the blade attachment. Squeeze out extra liquid
2. Chop the onions and peppers and squeeze out extra liquid
3. Saute the onions and peppers in 1 tablespoon coconut oil
4. In a separate pan, scramble eggs with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
5. Add the eggs and the cauliflower to the onions and peppers
6. Cook until the cauliflower reaches the desired softness
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste
I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Weight Loss Specialist, and Health and Wellness Coach. My passion is to help others live healthy, active lives.