1. Cut up the cauliflower florets into large chunks and place into a food processor with the blade attachment. Squeeze out extra liquid
2. Chop the onions and peppers and squeeze out extra liquid
3. Saute the onions and peppers in 1 tablespoon coconut oil
4. In a separate pan, scramble eggs with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
5. Add the eggs and the cauliflower to the onions and peppers
6. Cook until the cauliflower reaches the desired softness
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste
3 large bananas
1/3 c coconut flour
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. If batter is thin, add a little more coconut flour until you reach the desired consistency. Use olive oil spray or coconut oil to coat your frying pan. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
These are sweet enough to eat alone or you can heat your favorite frozen fruit in the microwave to create a fruit topping (Pictured with blueberries)
Yields 16 3" pancakes
I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Weight Loss Specialist, and Health and Wellness Coach. My passion is to help others live healthy, active lives.